Achieve Robust Returns in your investments results
- An After the Bell Panel Discussion for Institutions, Traders, & Hedge Funds
Quant World, Terrapinn, Dec. 2nd, 2013, New York
- Roundtable Leader: Creating Fairness in High-Speed Trading
Global Markets Summit, Markets Media, Nov. 21, 2013, New York
- Technology Assessment Roundtable
- Future of the Capital Markets Industry - Lessons Learned & How to Move Forward
- Panelist: Update on Electronic Trading
The Trading Show, Terrapinn, June 27, 2012, Chicago
- Fairness of outcomes vs. opportunities – who bears the cost of market construction and is it fair for everyone to access?
- Speaker: 'Assessing The Real Impact Of High Frequency Trading On The US Markets'
Buy-Side North American Summit, October 4, 2011 New York
- Moderator: ‘Evaluating the Impact of High Frequency Trading’
Quant Invest, Terrapin, June 29, 2011, Chicago
- Moderator: 'The great debate – man vs. machine'
Quant Invest, June 28, 2011, Chicago
- Panelist: ‘Assessing How HFT has Impacted the Quant Market at Large
High Frequency Trading World, Terrapinn, June 9, 2011, Amsterdam
- Presentation: 'HFT: Order or Chaos'
High Frequency Trading World 2010, December 6-8, 2010, New York
- Panelist: ‘Assessing How HFT has Impacted the Market’
- Moderator: ‘Access options - exchange membership, D.M.A and sponsored access’
- Panelist: ‘Explicability: Understanding & Explaining the Unexpected’
- Presentation: 'The New Market Order
Best Execution USA, Waters Magazine, October 6, 2010, New York
- Moderator: ‘Expanding the Frontiers of Smart Order Routing’
Algorithmic Trading Summit, IQPC – Finance IQ, New York, August 26, 2010, New York
- Panelist: The Next Generation of Algorithmic Trading
- Moderator: Flashcrash - Could a Rogue Algorithm Bring Down the Market? ˇ
Automated, High-Frequency & Algorithmic Trading, The Mankoff Company, March 9, 2010, London
- Panelist: ‘Assessing the Current Environment and Future Implications’
Battle of the Quants, Global Capital Acquisition: June 12, 2009, London
- Main Debate Panelist: ‘Man vs. Machine’